What is RS3 Gold?
RS3 Gold (Runescape 3 Gold) is an in-game digital item on the video game Runescape developed by JaGeX game studios. RS3 gold appears as coins inside the player's money pouch. The maximum amount of coins that can be held in a player's money pouch at a time is 2,147,483,647. Excess coins will be added to the player's inventory. RS3 Gold can only be used inside the game to advance the skills of a player's character or to gather other virtual items such as weapons, armor, and cosmetics.
How do you buy RS3 Gold?
Buying RS3 Gold is a fairly simple process. Find a site you trust (cough.. PieGP) and then pay for the gold and pick it up ingame. We pride ourselves in being the only western Runescape 3 Gold site. Our support agents are trained to go above and beyond when it comes to serving the customer and completing RS3 Gold deliveries. Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Here is the step by step process of buying RS3 Gold from PieGP:
1. Enter the Amount of Runescape 3 Gold you want to purchase.
2. Enter your Runescape Display Name.
3. Select your favorite payment method.
4. Complete the payment on our checkout page.
5. Click on “Pick Up Gold” – after that a live chat will open up with one of our delivery agents
6. Meet the delivery agent on Runescape 3 and he or she will trade you the gold.
Where to find cheap RS3 Gold?
You can find different sellers and RS3 gold sites across the internet. Each seller will have a different price on the RS3 Gold for sale. You as the buyer, of course want to get the best deal for your money. Keep in mind that while every site does have the same product, they do not all provide the same service. Sometimes paying a bit extra is worth it to ensure a smooth delivery in 5 minutes, not 5 days. That is assuming you even get the gold at all. Not every site selling RS3 GP is ethical. Some people are just out to make a quick buck rather than building a long term business with a great reputation. To summarize:
1. First create a list of sites offering RS3 gold.
2. Check each site for independent third-party reviews. Remove all sites do not have reviews.
3. Go into each sites live chat and check if they have an agent online that speaks fluent English. Ask the agent if they will be able to deliver the RS3 gold in under 5 minutes. Remove all sites that do not.
4. With the sites left: compare the price they offer.
5. Buy the RS3 Gold from PieGP.com (We are cheapest Runescape 3 Gold site with an established reputation.) Complete the steps above and see for yourself.
Best Runescape 3 Gold Site
By now you’ve most likely already established that PieGP.com is the best RS3 Gold site. I mean, you already did your own research and saw we provide not only the best service, but we also offer the best prices. The final step is to complete your first purchase and see for yourself how easy it really is to buy Runescape 3 GP from us. Don’t take our word for it. Try it out with a small amount of gold first. After you see the RS3 Gold hit your money pouch, you will be a life long customer. The Pie way is the only way.
How to stay safe when Buying RS3 Gold?
When buying RS3 Gold one issue that might come to mind is security. We’ll have to break this up to address each issue.
Account Safety: A lot of players are worried their account might get banned if they buy RS3 Gold. The simple answer is that Jagex would be out of business if they banned players for buying gold. JaGeX is a company and they rely on the revenue from membership subscriptions to stay running. JaGeX themselves found in a study that more than 50% of the playerbase on Runescape 3 has bought gold. When JaGeX does ban for RWT they go after the large scale gold farmers and suppliers, not the end customers. The majority of gold farmers and gold sites are Chinese based. This allows us to stay under the radar since we are based in the United States. In the four years we’ve been in operation not a single customer has had their account banned. Don’t take our word for it, check our reviews. If someone got banned they would surely leave a negative review somewhere online.
Payment Security: First of all, make sure the site has a green lock in the top left of your browser. This ensures the site is SSL secure and that your payment data will be encrypted. After that, select a payment method that you trust. Credit card companies all offer buyer protection, so if something goes wrong you can always call them. To avoid any hassle, simply check that the site you are buying from has a large amount of third-party reviews.